As you plan your next getaway or vacation, you typically search for the best place that will offer that “home away from home” feeling, right? Well, why not give that same luxury to your dog, too? At Airy Pines Boarding Kennel, just minutes from Pittsburgh, PA, we can provide all of the amenities of home for your best friend so that you can both enjoy your time away!
We could never imagine charging our valued customers for such things as extra play time, extra walks, additional cuddle time or medication administration. These are just a few duties of our daily routine that make our job the greatest in the world!
At Airy Pines, our four-legged guests are treated to:
- Unlimited playtime on our spacious FOUR ACRES of lawn surrounded by a 7-foot fence.
- Premium dog food.
- Plenty of fresh water.
- Yummy treats!
- Play toys.
- Clean, modern, climate-controlled indoor runs.
- And much, much more!
Like us on Facebook to see photos of your dogs while they are visiting Airy Pines. It’s a great way to see how much they are enjoying themselves while you are away!
At Airy Pines Boarding Kennel, we understand that your dog is truly your best friend and we strive to treat them like one of ours, too!
Our Dog Boarding Requirements
For the health and safety of both our employees and our other four-legged friends, we do have some requirements prior to boarding any dog. They are:
- All dogs must have current DHLP, Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) inoculations prior to boarding for the safety of your dog and other dogs. A copy of inoculation certificates is required at check-in or they can be faxed prior to your dog’s stay.
- With a booster vaccination of the Bordetella, given within a year, then we can accept your dog immediately. If it is longer than one year since the last Bordetella shot, then you must wait the recommended one week prior to boarding with us.
- We do accommodate dogs that do not get along with other dogs. Please know that their playtime is still a priority.
- We cannot accommodate any dog that has bitten a person, or is aggressive to other dogs.
Want to try us out? We offer a FREE DAY of Doggie Daycare!