Is your dog bored, lonely, digging up your yard or having accidents when you are away during the day? Why not bring your dog to Doggie Day Care?
At Airy Pines, we provide companionship, stimulation and lots of fresh air and exercise, all in a safe environment. We pride ourselves on offering your dog plenty of fresh air and playtime on our 4 fenced-in acres. In the event of inclement weather, your dog will still enjoy the outdoors. They are let out for shorter amounts of time but more often and will be towel dried each time they come back in.
During your dog’s stay at Doggie Day Care they will enjoy:
- Unlimited playtime!
- Supervised playtime in playgroups or individually.
- Plenty of sniffing, socialization and ball catching – with our supplied toys!
- Exercise on our spacious 4 acres of land, all surrounded by a 7-foot high fence.
- Daily naps.
- Special dog treats.
- Premium dog food. (Breakfast available upon request or you can bring breakfast from home.)
- Cuddle time.
- And so much more!
Doggie Day Care can help with socialization and separation anxiety. At the end of the day you will return to a tired dog and a tired dog is a happy dog!
Doggie Day Care Requirements
For the health and safety of both our employees and our other four-legged friends, we do have some requirements prior to accepting any dog in Doggie Day Care. They are:
- All dogs must have current DHLP, Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) inoculations prior to boarding for the safety of your dog and other dogs. A copy of inoculation certificates is required at check-in or they can be faxed prior to your dog’s stay.
- With a booster vaccination of the Bordetella, given within a year, then we can accept your dog immediately. If it is longer than one year since the last Bordetella shot, then you must wait the recommended one week prior to boarding with us.
- We do accommodate dogs that do not get along with other dogs. Please know that their playtime is still a priority.
- We cannot accommodate any dog that has bitten a person, or is aggressive to other dogs.
We accept cash and check. Payment is due at drop off.